Monday, March 22, 2010

So much to do, so little time.

Damn, my days are gonna be occupied alot with studying for my finals for this semester.

Corporate Accounting seems to be giving me a hell lot of trouble. Although, I guess it's mostly my own fault, for not revising and understanding my journal entries thoroughly.

Business Finance is not as bad, although there's still a big load of information and concepts to learn.

Last but not least, there's Small Businesses, which hasn't given me a lot of trouble yet, but there's still quite a big amount of reading to be done.

Other than my studies, I still gotta practice my popping basics, my hitting, my isolation, my lines, angles, everything.

Damn, how I wish there were more hours in a day.

1 comment:

  1. Wa lao, exam focus on your exam la, lol. Don't dance so much. D8

    And I know right. Tell me about having too much to do, and not enough time to do it. *Reminded of FYP* T_T

    ReplyDelete