Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is it such a bad thing to make a mistake?

I wonder how has society come to the point today, whereby in our minds, making a mistake is the worst thing we can do. I mean, doesn't life consist on making mistakes and learning from them?

I see this kind of mindset wherever I go. In the classrooms, nobody dares to respond to a teacher's questions. In the studio, nobody wants to try to freestyle when we open up the floor for them to dance. We've come to a point where we don't even express our own opinions even if it's something we believe in.

Although it does help to prevent conflict to a point, but I think it's gonna get worse, to a point where we don't even have our own opinions anymore.

I think we need to change this attitude of ours, before we lose ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment