Monday, March 29, 2010

Damn, my projects and taking up almost all of my free time. Well, at least I only have about a month plus or so to go, gotta persevere, wouldn’t want to fail any of my modules and repeat them, having to do them once is more than enough for me.

I find that these days, I gotta really make choices as to what I really, really want to do with my time. I wish I had time and money to do everything I want, but unfortunately, I’m only human, and being human, I need to make choices and sacrifices. I guess that’s one of the things that people don’t really understand these days, they want to have everything they want, they just don’t understand that they cannot do so due to limited time and resources.

I’ve had a lot of time to think through my life, and the things I’ve done, I’ve finally realised what I want to do. I realised I should spend more time on the things and people I love, and don’t bother with the things and people I don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment