Monday, March 15, 2010

New Blog

Hello everyone! I decided to switch from livejournal to blogspot, just to try it out.

Well, I guess first post should be an introduction about myself for those who're not familiar with who I am.

(Although when I think about it, if you're reading this, you should already be familiar with me anyway.... but ah well...)

Well then, name's Zach here, alot of people call me elmo, and hence that's how I got the name for this blog. Currently I'm still studying, doing a course in Accountancy in SIM, still got one more year before I graduate and have to start looking for a job.

My greatest passion in life is dance, more specifically, popping. A lot of people who know me should already know what popping is about, and if you don't, you can find out from me or any of the great poppers out there. Popping is what I'm gonna be doing for the rest of my life, whether full time or part time, the only problem would be making enough money to provide for my family. But that's not gonna make me stop.

My view on life? I think life is too short to spend being angry and petty. I'd rather spend what little time I have with the people I love, doing the things I love, than waste it being negative and apathetic.

Well, that's all the time I have for now, will write more in the near future. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment